2. To lose pounds you need to avoid certain foods. These include: fried food, fast food, white flour baked items, and fatty dishes.
3. You must avoid drinking your calories. You can easily drink hundreds of empty calories each day if you're not careful. Avoid sugary sodas, unrefreshed juices, and cut down on the sugar you add to your coffee or tea.
4. Make sure your breakfast cereals (if you eat any) aren't full of sugar or unhealthy sweeteners. Basically, if a cereal is too sweet try cutting it down. You can eat oatmeal and branflakes instead.
RELATED: How To Fuel Up Your Body With A Good Breakfast
5. If you want to lose pounds you shouldn't starve. This will just make it harder for you to stick to the process. Make sure to eat 4-6 meals and snacks each day. Keep your meals small so you don't overeat. Eating more meals is good for the metabolism and will help you to not feel hungry.
6. Eat more fruits and veggies - Not only are fruits and veggies full of vitamins and antioxidants, they also fill you up and help you to reduce temptation for other, less healthy, sweet foods.
7. Make sure to eat more fiber. Fiber is great for weight loss since it fills you up for hours so you don't feel hungry. This helps you to avoid overeating.
RELATED: 8 Fiber Rich Foods for a Flat Beach Belly
8. Use a diet program to lose pounds. By following a structured eating plan, you increase your chances of success. By following a reasonable plan you don't make nutritional mistakes and remain on the right track.
9. Workout 3 times a week. You can train more if you want but 3 times should be enough to lose weight, provided they're intensive enough. Make sure to do cardio and weight training.
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter. To read more about fast weight loss, click here: Fast Ways to Lose 10 Pounds
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Davenport