Lengthening of the skin more than its capacity causes the elastic tissues stop working thereby causing stretch marks. Human body is elastic in nature. Because of fat deposition in the body there are changes in the sizes of human bodies. There can be many side effects of this elasticity. Stretch Marks are one of the side effects of the same. These marks are mainly caused due to excessive changes in the elastic tissues of the human body.
How does it happen?
- Pregnancy is one of the factors where you can come across these marks. They are mainly caused on the abdominal area after the birth of the baby. After delivery of a baby, the abdomen tissues come back to its original size causing Stretch Marks.
- Excessive weight gain is also one of the factors that cause these marks. When a person is fat then the tissues and the muscles gets stretched and become big in circumference. After the weight reduction, the stretched muscles and the tissues are back to its normal size causing marks all over the reduced area.
- In adolescence there is a constant growth phase with hormonal changes occurring inside the body.In this case also, Stretch Marks are produced due to physiological changes in the biological system of the human body.
Home remedies for stretch marks:
- These marks can be treated well with certain procedures. There are many creams available in the market that helps you to get rid of these unnecessary marks. However, there are many home remedies for treating these marks too.
- Application of Vitamin K rich cream is very useful to get back your smooth skin.
- You can incorporate Vitamin K rich fruits and vegetables in your diet. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin K. Moreover, if you are a non vegetarian, you can go for liver or cod liver oil.
- Dairy products are immensely useful to get rid of such ugly marks.
- Aloe Vera and fruits rich in Vitamin E is also a good remedy for Stretch Marks. You can drink juice of Aloe Vera on a regular basis or apply a cream rich in Aloe Vera on your marks.
- The simplest way is to apply Vaseline Body Lotion on the stomach during pregnancy. If you apply this lotion for all nine months you can decrease the occurrence of post pregnancy Stretch Marks.
- Avocado is also a good option in removing these marks. Jojoba oil is equally good for your skin.
- You can apply jojoba oil on your affected area every morning and evening. This will soothe your muscles and make your skin look fresh and soft.
- Another tried and tested method is to do regular exercise. Exercises are the key to good health. For mental, emotional and physical well being, you must exercise regularly. Post pregnancy exercises are very useful to get rid of ugly marks. Exercises are good for healthy body, mind and soul. You can follow the instructions above to get a smooth skin.