The Wedding Day DietThe wedding day diet is not just a regular diet. This one has to make sure you lose weight before the big day.
Whatever diet you choose to follow as the wedding day diet, be sure to include these four easy steps:
1. Count your calories. Firstly, you have to know how many calories you eat in a normal day. Take one day to write them all down on paper. Do not forget all the drinks, everything you put in to your mouth - everything counts. Weight yourself. This will ensure the right start for the wedding day diet.
2. Start the wedding day diet on the next day, and eat 500 calories less than you normally do. Also, write them down - it will be easier for you this way to control it. So if you had 2500 calories yesterday, you should start having no more than 2000 calories a day, each and every day until you wedding.
3. Instead of having 3 big meals a day (which is breakfast, lunch and dinner), as most people do, spread those 2000 calories out over 5 smaller meals a day. Eat one smaller meal every 2 to 3 hours during the day.
4. Avoid any food after 7 PM. You can only have water or unsweetened green tea after this time.
5. It is best to have the wedding day diet created for you especially, with the foods you love included, so that you do not have to worry about being on a diet that you feel bad about.
Be sure to follow this schedule for as long as it is necessary, until your wedding day. Otherwise, the wedding day diet will not be that effective.
I lost over 20 pounds for my wedding in about 6 weeks. You can read my personal story about the wedding day diet and lose weight too!Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jesse_S.