You finally want to get rid of those nasty fat pads on your stomach?
Then let's get to work on the bacon - preferably with targeted exercises for the stomach!
We'll tell you how it works - and what else to look out for!
How does it finally work with a flat stomach?If you want a flat stomach, you should eat healthier, exercise regularly (such as jogging, cycling or swimming) and do specific exercises for the stomach. Then the best conditions are created for the unloved fat pads to finally disappear!
What are great exercises for the stomach?Here we have put together five effective and effective exercises for you:
1. Exercises for abs 1: for straight abdominal muscles
- Lie on your back and lift both legs.
- Now bend your knees at 90 degrees.
- Now stretch out your arms to the back.
- Exhale, raising your upper body.
- Breathe in, lower your upper body again without placing it on the floor.
- Repeat this exercise for a total of three sets of 15 repetitions, with a short break in between.
2. Exercises for abs 2: for oblique abdominal muscles
- Raise your legs at right angles with your hands at the back of your head and your elbows out.
- Exhale, moving your left knee and right elbow towards each other. The right leg is stretched out.
- Breathe in, the upper body is lowered again without being placed on the floor.
- Repeat this a total of ten times.
- Then change sides.
- A total of two sets of 10 repetitions.
3. Exercises for abs 3: for the transverse, deep abdominal muscles
- Go to the quadruped stand.
- Now move your shoulders towards the floor and away from your ears. The belly button is pulled inwards.
- Exhale, raise your knees a little. The middle of the body should be tense.
- Hold this position for a few breaths.
- Then put off the knees and released the tension.
- Repeat this a total of five times.
4. Exercises for abs 4: for the hip
- Sit on the floor, hands should not be supported.
- Now pull the belly button firmly inwards.
- Now the left knee is pulled towards the upper body, the right leg is stretched out.
- Then change sides.
- Repeat this exercise ten times and then take a short break.
- Then again two sets of 10 repetitions.
- Beginners can also lean their upper body a little more back and/or support themselves with their forearms on the ground.
5. Exercises for abs 5: for the entire abdomen
- Walk into the forearm support, place the toes so that the body forms a straight line parallel to the ground.
- Now pull the shoulders from the ears to the ground, the belly button firmly inwards.
- Now lift your left leg and hold it for three seconds.
- Then lower again.
- Change of ends.
- Repeat this five times on each side.
Don't forget to breathe regularly! Because this is the only way to make the exercises for the stomach really effective...
RELATED: How To Work Lower Abs - 5 Exercises That Will Get You Started