Yogurt with strawberries and sesame crunch (low carb)
Delicious low carb breakfast with strawberries and sunflower seeds. Good to prepare and in a glass with lid also good to take away to work.
1. Wash the strawberries, remove the green, cut them into small pieces and divide them into two glasses.
2. Mix yogurt with two tablespoons of xylitol and a pinch of vanilla and add to the strawberries.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a small pan, add 2 tablespoons of xylitol and sunflower seeds and fry over medium heat until the sesame is golden yellow.
4. Pour the toasted sunflower seeds over the yoghurt and enjoy.
- 180 g yoghurt (Greek)
- 150 g strawberries
- 4 tbsp xylitol (e.g. Xucker Premium)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil (native)
- 1 pinch vanilla (ground)
- Carbohydrates 5 g
- Protein 4 g
- Fat 9 g