For many women it was already once in life to keep strict diet, because a few kilos less on the hips (if they are too much!) is also good for their health If only there were not this stupid renouncement of all the delicacies! You always have to be careful to resist the temptations lurking everywhere, to cook healthily and to exercise after the hard work. Dieting to lose weight always means sacrifice and effort. But does that have to be the case? No! We reveal 25 tips with which you can lose weight on the side and without much renunciation in everyday life.
1. No strict juice or powder detoxSounds strange, because where one goes and stands a Detox juice cure is praised, but really meaningfully is not, one believes nourishing scientists and experts. Accordingly, a too strict detox cure, in which nothing but juices or even mixed powder drinks are consumed over a longer period of time, can even cause devastating damage to the body and is therefore rather unhealthy than healthy. Everything that should make you happier, healthier, slimmer and stronger within seven days should be questioned. You also save money if you keep your hands off such expensive treatments. Detox in moderation as a natural detox cure can help the body to regenerate, but you should pay attention to a healthy lifestyle.
2. No prohibitionsAnyone who has already gone on a diet knows that if certain foods are banned, they want to eat them even more! If you have a guilty conscience, you are more inclined to eat the whole chocolate, because after a piece of the "forbidden fruit" it doesn't matter anyway. A total ban on less healthy food is therefore pointless and will sooner or later lead to a relapse. It's better to enjoy it here and there and still not lose sight of the goal.
3. Step by StepWho wants to decrease, often from one day on the other its nutrition changes and does without suddenly all unhealthy. However, this is exactly what often causes many to fail! Experts therefore recommend slowly changing eating habits step by step. First one meal, then the second and so on. It is best to decide beforehand which meal change has the greatest effect for the desired goal.
4. Always slow
Sport is just as important as nutrition in order to stay healthy, become healthy or lose weight. If you plan to go directly to the sport five times a week and give full power, you will quickly reach your limits. If you have never exercised before or want to start again after a long time, you should take it slowly and increase step by step. Only go to fitness twice a week, after four weeks then three times and so on. And maybe you don't choose the power-cycling course right away, but swing on the treadmill.
5. Eat only for special occasionsWhoever cooks at home has control over how healthy or unhealthy the dish is. So if you want to lose weight, you should prepare a lot yourself. Eating out is rather difficult because one never knows which products are used and above all which unnecessary, unhealthy additives are contained. So eating in a restaurant should definitely be an exception and reserved for special occasions - which can be the weekend.
6. To-do listIf you have a stressful everyday life, you tend to postpone the workout rather than do it. It helps to create a to-do list that provides an exact overview of the daily workload and available time for a training. Planning also helps in the end to do what has been done.
7. Avoid unnecessary snacksAnyone working in the office needs to get up from time to time and take a short break. Many people associate this with a snack. Just run into the cafeteria, stretch your legs and get a candy bar. Even if you're not hungry! Taking a break is not a problem, but do without the snack if you are not really hungry. Get a coffee, chat with a colleague - this is also a short break.
8. Healthy snacksDuring the day you often tend to nibble here and there. Often you are not hungry at all, but bored. Then a candy bar lands quickly times in the mouth and the Haribo bag is on. Listen carefully to yourself. Are you hungry and can't take it? Or are you just bored because you still have three hours to work and nothing to do? If you can't do it without a snack, make sure you eat the right food in between. A few tomatoes, a sugar-free cereal bar or an apple will work wonders.
>> 10 Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss
9. Water instead of soft drinks
Probably the easiest way to save calories is to ignore soft drinks and drink water. This not only benefits the scales, but also the insulin level, which is no longer constantly pushed up and causes seizures after rapid waste. If you are "addicted" to sweetened drinks (sugar in your coffee is also included!), you should exchange one for the other step by step. It doesn't have to be three Coke, but maybe just one.
10. Weight trainingNo matter what sport you do, it is better than no sport. However, it is not fair that the eternally preached cardio training always takes all the credit, because strength training provides for a muscle build-up that stimulates the metabolism and thus burns more calories. So instead of standing on the treadmill for three hours, it is better to take dumbbells in your hand and do weight training.
11. Staircase instead of elevatorTo go to the gym, you often have to motivate yourself. Little exercises are so obvious! Whether at home or in the office, simply use the stairs instead of the elevator.
12. Seek like-minded people and role modelsWhen you fight alone, you often give up faster. Nobody sees it! So it is best to find like-minded people with whom you want to lose weight, cook and motivate yourself. But even a role model can help! Why not just talk to a well-trained woman in the gym and ask if she can support you?
13. Correct portion sizesDo you know what you ate today? Exactly! And that's the problem. Often you just eat too much without even noticing or underestimating the portion sizes. Weighing and keeping a diary helps tremendously to get an overview of what you eat throughout the day.
14. New sportswearThose who treat themselves to new sports shoes or buy chic sports clothes are also more motivated to do sports.
15 Morning routineThe start of the day has a decisive influence on nutrition and fitness. So if you want a healthy lifestyle, you should take time for a healthy routine in the morning. It is best to get up 15 minutes earlier to have tea, meditate, stretch and breathe deeply. People under stress often make the wrong decisions - especially when eating!
16. Green vegetables
At least three times a day you should include green vegetables in your food. It contains many important nutrients and also makes you full.
Green vegetables are also great for healthy smoothies! The green smoothie - nutrient bomb for a firm figure